Our company is built upon the sale and support of advanced computer-aided engineering simulation technologies. Having grown strongly over the last few years, we are looking to support our expanding portfolio through the development of an Internal Sales Team to support our Field Based Business Development Managers and work closely with our dedicated Marketing Team.
Under the strategic leadership of our Sales & Marketing Director, you will be communicating with clients, prospects and partners, using telephone, email and social media, to introduce our combination of software products and technical services. The role will be ideal for you if you are:
- Commercially driven and motivated to creating revenue for the business.
- Interested in science and/or engineering.
- An excellent communicator with strong written & verbal skills, comfortable with telephone, email, live chat and social media.
- Able to clearly explain the strengths and benefits of our business to prospective and existing clients and enjoy building new relationships.
- A team player, working closely with our Business Development Manager and Marketers.
- Organised and have strong time management skills.
- Able to use a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) web-based system.
This role may equally suit a graduate or experienced professional. Ideally, you will have a science, engineering or business-related background through qualifications and/or experience within a Sales environment. However, your focus, energy and aptitude to learn are the most important factors.
You will receive a competitive salary (dependent on experience) as a combination of basic and performance-related remuneration. We offer 25 days annual leave plus 8 statutory bank holidays, company pension scheme and flexi-time working. Although this position is aimed to be full-time (37 hours per week), we will also consider part-time working.
You will be based at least initially at our Stockport office, although some home-working may be possible in the long term for the right individual. We are conveniently located near to both the train station and motorway network and have free off-road parking.
- Organisational Skills
- Active Team Player
- Commercially driven