Internal Sales - Home Based
Basic £26,000 - 29,000 / £40,000 OTE
Why: Global 18,000 person company, £4B turnover
Selling SaaS - Software as a Service
Home Based - Autonomous Position
We are currently working with a leading financial software business with a phenomenal story and genuinely industry leading solutions recognised globally. With over 18,000 employees, annual revenues pushing $4+ Billion and over 100 years of experience they are a true market leader and a household name in their industry. You will be focusing on their online digital SaaS offering and the position is 80% cross selling additional solutions in their portfolio into existing relationships and 20% new business.
Being an Account Management role based from home you will be selling via phone / webex and mainly speaking to existing clients, so it is effectively new business into existing accounts. Being home based you will get flexibility, autonomy and responsibility to self-manage. This is an ideal opportunity for someone already in a similar role with experience of managing and growing accounts.
The main responsibility is to grow the revenues within the assigned accounts as well as conduct some new business. This will be done through creating face to face appointments, running weekly web demos, being the first point of contact for inbound sales calls. This will be done through inbound and outbound warm / cold calling and the use of Social Media, to reach out to customers & prospects and grow interest in our products and services. This position although home based gives the flexibility for you to travel in to their office if you would like which is near Twickenham.
You will work within a growing team where there are genuine opportunities for career development.
Experience Required - Internal Sales - Home Based
Experience of account management and new business
- Comfortable selling both over the phone and via web demos
- Experience using LinkedIn, Twitter and other social media platforms as part of a sales process.
- Proven previous success in a consultative phone-based sales environment
- Proven ability to generate own leads through outbound activity to new prospects
- Good level of business acumen & commercial awareness
- B2B sales experience
- Demonstrable experience dealing with decision makers at all levels, including C- level
- Someone who can effectively propose online solutions to non-tech savvy prospects
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Positive, self-motivated, driven, goal-setting, independent, self-starter, no-excuses attitude.
- Excellent organisational skills.
Benefits - Internal Sales - Home Based
- Opportunity to develop a challenging, yet rewarding career with an international, market leading organisation
- 25 days holiday (plus 3 days for Christmas closure, plus public holidays)
- Life assurance
- Private health care
- Income protection
- Discounted online shopping
- Cycle Scheme
- Flexible approach to working etc.
Account Manager, Business Development, Sales Executive, New Business, Telesales, Internal Sales, Inside Sales
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'