Are you looking for a new career challenge in a fast-growing, international company? Would you like to actively shape the path to success of an innovative market leader? Are you interested in a future with a "hidden champion" who will promote your professional and personal development?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and enthusiastic individual, to join our client’s team as theirInternal Sales Executive, based in Newport.
What can they do for you?
- Highly competitive salary
- Full time, permanent position
- Workplace pension
- Intensive induction training will be provided in Germany and the UK
- Product training courses, to ensure your specialist 'know-how’
As part of the team, you can expect interesting, future-oriented tasks and performance-related pay. Customer relationships that have grown over many years, innovative products and a dynamic team ensure a harmonious working environment.
Internal Sales Executive Responsibilities:
Reporting to the UK & Ireland Sales Manager, you will proactively telephone engage with new and lapsed customers, also providing a high level of Account management, to achieve ambitious sales growth targets. You will also be responsible for:
- Telephone advice on their product range and on safe storage and handling guidelines and regulations.
- Systematic customer handling within your area of responsibility
- Qualification of contact names and decision makers.
- Creating quotes and following them through to order.
- Handling customer queries and complaints.
- Create and launch sales campaigns with Marketing.
- Promote and co-ordinate field service.
- Ongoing data quality improvement and customer categorisation.
The ideal Internal Sales Executive:
To be successful as our client’s Internal Sales Executive, you must have experience within a similar position with an excellent track record and customer focus. You will also possess:
- Sound commercial acumen and experience.
- Numerate, precise and accurate with attention to detail.
- Technical understanding and strong customer focus.
- Highly driven and proactive with a positive, dynamic outlook.
- Excellent communicator.
- Well-developed IT skills - comfortable in all MS Office programmes, knowledge of SAP would be a distinct advantage
Who are they?
For over 30 years, our client have been helping companies meet the growing responsibilities in protecting the environment and minimising risks when handling hazardous substances.
Today they design, manufacture and supply a comprehensive range of products related to hazardous materials storage, environmental protection and health and safety at work and are proud to say that this ever-growing product range has helped protect workers, workplaces and the environment in every corner of the world.
At the business, they offer their clients more than a good insurance company could: Their aim is to prevent the catastrophic consequences of incorrectly stored and handled hazardous materials, and to save lives.
If you are looking for your next challenge as the Internal Sales Executive, then our client want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"