18-22k Base, 25-30k OTE + Excellent Benefits
Our client is a leading commercial property advisory firm specialising in all aspects of the commercial property market, including office leasing, vacant office purchasing and project management. Through specialising in Tenant representation, they have developed a solid reputation and continue to deliver growth across all sectors. They now have an opening in Central London for a Graduate Sales Executive with a genuine interest in the property market.
As a Graduate Sales Executive, you will:
* Deliver business-to-business sales of our client's services to decision makers within all industries and sectors throughout central London
* Be responsible for new business generation from cold calls and warm pre-qualified leads
* Negotiate fee agreements and influence clients to work on an exclusive basis for their commercial property requirements
* Identify your own source of leads and market information to supplement the strong in-house database
* Book confirmed and qualified meetings
The ideal candidate will:
* Be degree level educated
* Have a genuine interest in the property sector
* Be comfortable selling and negotiating often high-value deals and be able to quickly identify buying signals
* Possess highly developed social skills with the ability to network at high levels
* Be approachable, presentable and professional with high energy levels and the initiative to drive business forward
The successful candidate can expect a base salary circa 18-22k with an uncapped OTE of 25-30k plus an executive benefits package, ongoing training and genuine opportunities for career progression.
Certus is an established and experienced specialist Recruitment Group, providing sales, digital, graduate and IT recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook at Certus Recruitment Group and Certus Graduate Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job