Internal Sales Executive
Competitive Basic Salary
My client, a leading construction supplies company, are looking for an Internal Sales Executive to join their market leading business with immediate effect.
You will be tasked with the generation of new accounts and management of existing clients on a daily basis, working in both a sales and service capacity.
The duties of the role are:
- Managing a region of key account customers
- Working to KPI's to grow your regions sales and key accounts
- Identifying client needs in relation to product ranges
- Management of diary and booking appointments for external sales
- Outgoing pro-active sales calls to prospect customers and track projects
- Preparing and sending out literature and samples
- Computer skills essential (Microsoft Office and CRM's)
- Proven track record in sales
- Calculating prices, raising quotes
- Forecasting and building a pipeline of sales
- Visiting customers/projects when required
- Previous experience in an internal sales role
- Previous experience in the construction, building supplies or similar sector is preferred
- Strong relationship management skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong numerical skills - Maths/English GCSE - Minimum Grade C
- An excellent listener
The basic salary for this role will be further discussed at telephone interview stage but is competitive and higher than the industry average.
Monday to Friday from 8:30 - 5
Interviews to take place immediately
Keywords: Internal sales; account manager; business development; outbound; inbound; call centre; contact centre; client manager; relationship builder; construction; building supplies; sales admin; process orders; warrington; manchester; liverpool; widnes; runcorn; st helens
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job