£26,000 + DOE
My client is a specialist in the field of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering. Due to expansion they are currently seeking a Internal Sales Coordinator to join their rapidly expanding team in one of their newest branches.
Job Description: Internal Sales Engineer
The internal sales co-ordinator is responsible for all aspect of the sales of the business, from enquiry through to quote and securing sales. The job role is to understand the customer needs, requirements and deliver exceptional customer service. More specifically, the ISC responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Sales and enquiry quoting of motors pumps gearboxes and transmission components (bearings belts chain etc)
* Promoting and delivering a QA culture that is fully compliant with their QA procedure and identifying any improvement areas.
* Deliver exceptional customer service in all areas of branch activity. Suggested target: Customer satisfaction levels to be no less than 85% and to have no more than 3 customer complaints in any one year.
* To ensure that profitability levels are equal to or in excess of budget. Suggested target 30% GM
* To ensure that they achieve orders equal to or in excess of budget.
* To manage the workload to ensure maximum sales are achieved
* To ensure the IT systems are maximised to deliver operational efficiencies and support exceptional customer service and to identify any areas for improvement.
* To formulate and deliver an activity reporting structure to include margin.
* To provide exceptional telesales skills.
Salary: £26,000 + (DOE)
20 Days holiday + bank holidays
Monday - Friday 8-5
Plus many more
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling our Consultant Becka Edwards on or by sending your CV directly to her at
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the South West of England and South Wales. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job