Company - Leading distribution company.
This is an excellent opportunity for confident and driven individual to join a team of Sales Coordinators within a leading distribution company based in the Tamworth area.
You will manage a geographical sales area, and assist with order processing and administration activity ensuring sales targets are achieved whilst maximising profit.
Main duties include:
- Develop and monitor new accounts
- Respond effectively to targets set and agreed with Branch and Sales Office Manager.
- Ensure day-to-day communication with customers via telephone and email is of a very high and professional standard
- Monitor all aspects of sales orders to ensure all systems are complied with
- Provide quotations for customers using company pricing policies, cutting optimiser, and CRM system - Conqueror
- Provide monthly sales report(s) to Sales Office Manager
- Assist with all aspects of stock purchasing, to meet agreed stock turn targets agreed.
- In partnership with the Warehouse & Distribution Manager ensure service levels meet customer demand whilst minimising costs.
- Ensure that all customer records and company files folders are maintained using a secure and responsible method. In particular keep Conqueror records up to date
- Observe all aspects of Health and Safety within the sales and warehouse environment.
- Attend monthly branch meetings
- Ability to manage own time effectively to meet targets and deadlines
- Ability to structure daily workload and organise timely call back activities.
- Must have an excellent telephone manner to communicate clearly, fluently and with enthusiasm
- Be able to adapt own style to suit the needs of internal and external customers
- Be able to deal with objection handling
- Have the ability to work under pressure and demonstrate a positive, resilient approach
- Demonstrate knowledge of all products and services along with the features and benefits (with training)
Location - Tamworth
Salary: £18-21K + annual branch bonus (approx £2-4K)
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.45am - 5.30pm
We welcome approaches from candidates interested in business development, telemarketing, sales coordinator, sales account management, internal sales and other general sales vacancies.
- Business Targets
- Sales Executive
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'