I am currently working with a UK leading supplier based in East Birmingham with a strong and stylish brand who are looking for a Internal Sales Coordinator to join their internal support team.
You have the opportunity to join a vibrant and socialible team with a supportive manager, staff specific ‘chill out’ area, generous discretional bonus and free parking on site.
The main purpose of this role is to provide administrative support the internal and external sales team and provide a high level of customer service.
Salary = £20-22,000 + great benefits and incentives
- Answer the telephone and assist with incoming enquiries
- Process sample requests via telephone and web request
- Order in samples from suppliers as required
- Produce pricing documents and quotations
- Management of internal system and CRM
- Testing of products through system where necessary
- Provide product specific data sheets
- Providing cleaning and maintenance schedules when required
- Data cleansing for weekly and monthly reports
- Compose letters and responses on behalf of external sales executives
The ideal candidates:
- Must have previous sales administration, sales support or customer service experience
- Must be a strong communicator
- Must be able to calculate pricing documents and work with figures
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Must be able to work to volume and support fairly demanding sales staff
This role is a challenge but extremely rewarding and invaluable in terms of development.
If this sounds like the role for you then do not hesitate and apply today.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job