Our client is a dynamic, fast moving national distribution company, supplying the kitchen industry with the highest quality products. An Internal Sales Coordinator is required to join their busy Bolton branch.
The ideal applicant will be conscientious, energetic, accurate and show a flexible approach to work, with a confident personality and excellent communication skills.Your role will involve computer and administration duties.Full product training will be given.
• Working with other members of the sales team, achieving and exceeding monthly sales intake targets
• Follow up quotations, negotiate, provide further information and take action to convert them to orders
• Build relationships with customers to maximise the potential of winning orders
• Prepare quotations in a timely manner to meet customer requirements
• Follow up incoming leads to create enquiries and opportunities; use the lead generation database to identify, log and pursue new projects
• Ensure the internal sales logging system is kept up to date and accurate at all times
• Communicate with the accounts department to ensure credit worthiness of customers as appropriate
• Collate information and communicate with colleagues to ensure that orders are processed efficiently
• Gain familiarity with the benefits and features of products using company literature, samples etc. to improve selling effectiveness
The Our client offers great prospects and a very competitive salary of £17,000-£18,000` for the right candidate.
Our client is offering 28 days holiday, pension and a health scheme.
If you have a real desire to succeed, are dynamic and bright, well presented and an excellent work ethic then this may be the right opportunity for you.
- Customer Service