Salary circa £22,000 - £25,000
Our client is a successful OEM manufacturer based in the Tyne and Wear area with an international client base. The company has experienced significant growth and now wish to strengthen the sales function with the appointment of an Internal Sales Co-ordinator. Reporting to the Managing Director, you will act a the conduit between customers and the field sales team and the factory to ensure products and services exceed customer expectations. Other duties will include the following: -
- Provide high levels of customer service to all customers.
- Answer phone calls and schedule sales team activities/ events.
- Create sales leads, researching market opportunities with cold calls if necessary.
- Assist the sales team, focusing on equipment forecasting, pricing & order processing/input, customer enquiries.
- Prepare and then follow up on any sales quotations made for customers.
- Generate weekly/ monthly reports for management.
- Efficiently respond to any online or telephone queries in a calm and friendly manner.
- Liaise between other departments and the customers to provide the service most suitable to the customer’s needs, considering cost and time restraints.
- Check all machine orders and schedule deliveries with external haulage.
- Act as a point of contact for all customer queries that may arise.
- Create, maintain and update internal databases.
The successful candidate will be educated to Degree level in Business Admin related discipline or relevant experience. Previous experience with main frame systems such as SAP and M3 would be advantageous.