Internal Sales Advisor
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Internal Sales Advisor to join the newly opened Essex facility of an established and successful national business which supplies a wide range of industrial raw materials to a wide variety of customers.
Whilst the South East region is already an active and profitable territory, the presence of the new facility will enable considerable growth to which the Internal Sales Advisor and his/her colleagues will make a major contribution.
The Internal Sales Advisor’s duties will include:
- Work as part of a team developing and maintaining strong relationships with established customers.
- Understanding customer requirements to effectively sell the full range of products and services.
- Answering incoming enquiries via telephone and email.
- Processing orders and quotations, negotiating prices and terms where necessary.
- Processing purchase orders, liaising with third parties to ensure requirements are met.
- Managing accounts to set budgets, monitor performance and maximise spend potential.
- Regular use of CRM to understand and record important / concise account information.
- Solving problems and applying logic when handling queries.
- Achieving set monthly team sales targets.
You should have acquired experience within a similar role, ideally in an organisation whose products are sold to engineering/manufacturing/trade businesses. You must have strong communication and influencing skills and be a competent user of IT (Word, Outlook, etc). It is most important that you are a team player as the success of the business has been largely achieved through the ethos of establishing happy, well motivated teams of positive, like minded colleagues. Full product training will be provided.
Benefits include a competitive salary plus bonus; 30 days holiday (inc Bank Holidays); Free Parking; full induction and training and development opportunities in a growing business.
- Sales Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"