Internal Sales Advisor at Wolseley UK - William Wilson, Cumbernauld (G67 3HX). Offering competitive salary, 40 hours per week, 23 days holiday, pension, healthcare, discounts, plus other core benefits for you to choose from.
About the role
To develop and achieve sales, gross margin targets and operational excellence for a specified customer base together with the consistent implementation of Company policies and procedures. To grow and develop targeted customer accounts.
- To liaise with the sales manager / sales force to ascertain margin aspirations
- Receive pricing / tender enquiries from customers, branches and the sales force
- To look for opportunities to switch specification to more profitable products that still provide a like for like product.
- To price the quotation accordingly
- To present the quotation to the customer in a timely and professional manner
- To be responsible for finding if the quote has been won or lost
- To have a "must win" mentality to all pricing opportunities
- To support colleagues as and when required
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- To attend where required any training and development programmes requested by the Company
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who has merchant / plumbing experience looking to move into an Internal Sales position. Your application will ideally demonstrate:
- Proven experience in the plumbing and heating industry
- Exceptional communication skills
- IT knowledge and skills
- Deep understanding of competitors, and their limitations;
- Ability to identify and understand business opportunities, and to build long term relationships with customers on this basis.
About the company
Wolseley UK is an operating subsidiary of Ferguson plc, a FTSE 100 company, and the world’s largest trade distributor of plumbing and heating products and a leading supplier of building materials. The UK business is organised into trading brands, serving distinct customer groups. The brands are market leaders with outstanding reputations for supplying professionals in the construction market.
Wolseley UK also invests heavily in people through a company-wide training structure focused on developing core skills, and offers an award-winning pension and rewards package.
Typical working hours: Monday to Friday 8am-5pm.
This role is Full Time working 40 hours per week
Click APPLY NOW or email your CV, including the reference number (128435)
- Communication Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job