Internal Sales Administrator
Permanent full time role, working Monday to Friday 9am - 5:30pm
The main purpose of the role is to handle enquiries, providing quotes and following up effectively, handling through to order receipt.
- Receive calls, emails, web and portal enquiries from customers and respond to in a timely manner.
- Prepare quotations for existing and potential customers.
- Provide full sales support to the external sales team.
- Effectively manage customer relationships and develop customer accounts.
- Contact businesses via telephone and email (some clients visits may be applicable).
- Follow up and track quotations and industry projects.
- Convert sales quotations into sales orders pro-actively.
- Liaise efficiently, and build excellent relationships with customers, agents, internal & external departments, including overseas bases.
- Maintain administration requirements where applicable.
- Ensure proper commercial disciplines are applied to quoting.
- Accurate input of client and sales information into CRM and other company IT systems.
- Obtain and record service feedback from customers after order delivery to ensure that customer service levels are maintained.
- Concentrate and grow specific markets in line with company policy
Person Specification/Experience Required
- Minimum of 2 years office experience dealing with customers
- Excellent customer service and influencing skills
- Enthusiastic and positive nature
- Outgoing, team player, and able to gel well with others
- Highly organised and self-motivated
- Willing to learn and develop
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Natural Problem solver
*Knowledge of marine equipment or a background in ship supply/Ship manager sector would be a distinct advantage, but is not essential
What's in it for me?
- Salary of £20,000
- Commission structure based on KPI's - upto 10% of salary
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
- Parking on-site
- Progression opportunities for the right individual
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please ensure that your CV is up-to-date and apply online- You will be contacted by Reed if you are suitable for the position.
Opportunity managed by Nikki Cranmer- Reed Specialist Recruitment - email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'