Internal Sales Administrator
The job holder is responsible for supporting the Customer Relationship Team in their day-to-day duties, contributing to the development and advancement of the team.
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, the job holder is expected to complete tasks in a controlled and repeatable manner. The position requires clear communication skills to successfully interact with multiple departments, working closely within the Sales pod system and conversing with customers.
CSR SUPPORT TASKS
· Raise new and repeat orders, with repeat jobs/new jobs awaiting approval
· Updating the customer's delivery date and communicating any changes to the customer/relevant departments
· Completing Customer Reports in a timely manner
· Obtaining product samples from Production
· Housekeeping activities on in house software (superseding items, assigning rep/account manager info to customer accounts)
· Liaise with Pre Production to request samples / proofs and send to the customer
· Communicate with other sites within the UK Group in relation to work transferring in or out of sites
· Attendance and contribution to the Team meetings.
· Input and reaction to appropriate KPI data
· Assist with collating KPI averages
CSR SUPPORT CANDIDATE ATTRIBUTES
· Self-motivated, professional and trustworthy
· Ability to work to deadlines, prioritise tasks, be flexible and adaptive
· Highly organised with meticulous attention to detail
· Clear and confident communication skills - both verbal and written
· Ability to deal effectively and patiently with others
· Computer literate
· Excellent customer service skills
· Positive attitude to work and high level of commitment
· Ability to follow processes and instructions, helping to set best practices
· Confident and open minded
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful, award winning company in a challenging, but rewarding customer driven role.
24 days holiday per annum
8.45am - 5.15pm
Monday - Friday
All applications treated in the strictest confidence
Due to the current volume of applications being received if you have not had a reply within 7 working days we would kindly ask you to assume that on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
CRC Recruitment are a leading Midlands based recruitment consultancy covering vacancies across the UK. We have been established since 2003 and have a reputation for high service standards to both candidates and clients. We supply permanent or temporary staff to all areas of business covering a variety of different industry sectors.
- Customer Services
- General Administration
- Order Processing
- Sales Administration
- Accurate Data Entry
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"