Our client are a national distribution and engineering company. They are currently looking to recruit an Inside Sales Administrator, to be based in their Leeds office.
This is a key role with prime responsibility to effectively manage assigned tasks in order to contribute to the achievement of agreed customer service level commitments.
What the role involves:
- Processing and monitoring orders from initial enquiry through to delivery.
- Adhering to customer needs over a trade counter.
- Dealing with incoming calls and queries.
- Assisting in purchasing by liaising with suppliers and centre.
- Contribute to operational effectiveness and planning through the provision of information, feedback and data to branch management in support of customer requirements and Key Performance Indicators.
- You are responsible for your health and safety and have a duty of care for others around you within your working environment.
- Contribute to branch operational efficiency by identifying potential improvements to customer processes.
- Ensure a high level of Customer Service.
- Minimum of 1 years work experience in a sales administrative role.
- Proficient user of windows based programmes. Experience of fully integrated
- system based sales order processing and stock management systems.
- Communication and inter-personal skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively both internally and externally.
- Knowledge of Stock Management principles and systems.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word.
- Ability to prepare management information within required deadlines.
- Understanding of consignment stock principles.
- Good knowledge of some categories of Maintenance, Repair and Operational product and service ranges would be advantageous.
- Grade A* - C GCSE (or equivalent) English Language and Mathematics
This is a fantastic career opportunity to develop in a stimulating and dynamic environment. The company offer a very competitive salary, and other benefits.
If you are interested in this role, please apply at your earliest convenience.
- Order Processing
- Sales Administration
- Answering Telephones