SF Group are recruiting for a Internal Sales Administrator on a contract basis for our client based in Warwick.
This is a 6 month FTC up to £22,000 for the right candidate.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- To provide exceptional support, and promote am excellent, effective working relationship with both External Sales Teams and Merchant Offices
- Liaise with specification colleagues to provide specifications in a timely manner offering support when needed
- Generate quotations for Merchant offices within agreed time limits
- Provide an efficient pricing function for contract support, following set pricing procedures, ensuring product compatibility, and escalating any discrepancies when required
- Ensure correct levels of support are used for contract pricing, obtaining further authorisation where necessary
- Research projects, ensuring all information is shared with relevant colleagues
- Reviewing and updating existing quotations, working with Data Administrator to gather information on spend, and presenting this information to the external sales force
- Register projects, quotations and update records (CRM) ensuring accuracy and validity of information
- Work within set processes in line with the company's ISO standards
- Ensure up to date compliance with any company legal standards
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Computer literate - Windows, MS Office skills, Lotus Notes and SAP
- Commercially astute
- Process driven and seeking continuous improvement
- Strong analytical skills
- Able to create and lead a dynamic, results orientated team
- Communicates to a high level in written and verbal form
- Strong Excel skills - Pivot Tables, V-Look Ups, IF Statements
If you are interested in the role please apply ASAP.