Internal Recruiter - 12 month fixed term contract
An internal recruiter is required to join a IT company recruit for IT service positions and from time to time get involved in sales roles.
Every day is a different role or requirement and what's wonderful is because you are a specialist in your field your opinion and market knowledge is valued by the senior stake holders and highly appreciated.
During the 12 months (possibly longer) you will be based in the Marlow office and will enjoy early Friday finishes, free parking, working alongside a small team of also incredible recruiters, 22 days holidays plus bank holidays and many more other amazing perks.
- Source, attract and secure candidates for service positions such as managed services, professional services and
- Source and secure candidates for support functions and other internal IT professionals in a variety of positions.
- You will be required to interview candidates
- Set up interviews with senior managers
- Provide market knowledge on roles
- Assist with writing job descriptions
- Manage senior stakeholders expectations
- Meet with candidates face to face
- Conduct interviews by telephone, face to face and VC
- Deliver offers
- Deliver candidate feedback and rejections
- Manage applications
- Be organised
- Work in a team
- Work towards recruitment objectives ensuring business growth
- Manage the end to end recruitment process
- Build and manage talent pools for challenge roles
- Liaise with marketing and external content agencies to produce recruitment advertising content for social media & career fairs.
- Collaborate with the wider recruitment team to ensure a cohesive tone and message across all recruitment areas
- Build excellent relationships with candidates from apprentice level to senior appointments and ensure a positive candidate experience.
- Use the maximise the internal candidate system
- Work with external agencies when required
- Keep up to date on recruitment legislation and best practice
- Manage headcount and the recruitment budget
- Support the Recruitment Manager, senior hiring managers and HR Business Partner with recruitment strategy, ensuring this suits the overall business requirements
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to develop and maintain relationships
- Manage sensitive situations and confidential information
- Be organised and resourceful
- Be able to multitask and prioritise
- Be enthusiastic, self-motivated and proactive
- A to deliver to deadlines and take accountability for work
- Passionate about recruitment and talent management
- A background of in-house recruitment and direct sourcing skills
If you have the above skills you would be perfect to join this incredible award winning FTSE 250 IT company.
There will be a three stage interview process. This position is an urgent role and therefore interviews will be conducted very quickly in order to get you started asap.
To apply please click the link, email or call
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.