A wonderful opportunity to join a highly successful company based in Tonbridge as a Part-Time Internal Recruiter has recently become available. This is an ideal opportunity for someone with exceptional agency or in-house recruitment experience to develop and progress their carer within a supportive and friendly working environment.
Key skills and responsibilities:
- Attracting professionals using all recruitment tools available e.g. websites, job boards, social media, professional reputation agents, referrals etc
- Identifying and approaching suitable candidates
- Demonstrating self-motivation and self-sufficiency, ensuring all recruiters have a pipeline of candidates
- Screening all applications, ensuring the most appropriate applications are contacted
- Managing applicants on the CAD system
- Thoroughly checking application forms to ensure all sections are completed satisfactorily
- Managing all candidate’s references, in line with the company’s Reference Policy
- Ensuring all candidates liaise with the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) team
- Identify courses for candidates to attend
- Delivering Induction Training
- To suggest recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programmes with the line manager
- Updating any procedures or administration within the department
- To build a positive working relationship with all departments, as well as being flexible, supportive with your colleagues
This successful candidate will work 3 days per week.
To be successful you MUST be able to demonstrate superb knowledge of recruitment from within either an agency or in-house role.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary along with the opportunity to work within a supportive working environment.
To apply, contact Ellie today with your CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job