Internal Recruiter - Manchester
QA Consulting has a fantastic opportunity for a Recruiter/ Resourcer to join an established and successful internal recruitment team in our Media City office. QA Consulting is a leading provider of software and consultancy services to the Financial, Government and Commercial markets headquartered in the UK. Building on our existing capabilities, QA Consulting has an established Academy model in which we recruit, train and supply our own Consultants in a range of emerging and high-demand technologies. Ongoing recruitment into our Academy is a vital part of our company growth strategy, therefore we are looking for motivated individuals who want to join a highly successful company in an exciting time of growth and expansion.
The successful recruiter/ resourcer will be joining one of the most highly renowned Technology Graduate employers in the UK. Our investment in our people, and the opportunity we offer our Consultants has brought the company outstanding external praise including:
- Glassdoor ranked 20 in the Top 25 UK Companies for Pay and Benefits
- Business Insider ranked 7th of 13 Top Tech companies to work for
Your focus will be to recruit high-calibre IT graduates to join the QA Consulting Academy, managing the full end-to-end candidate search and selection process, including:
- Proactive sourcing and screening candidates
- Arranging and conducting telephone interviews
- Generating referrals and recommendations for our candidate pipeline
- Building out our online presence through social media
- Representing and promoting QA Consulting at over 30 national events throughout the year
This opportunity would suit candidates with or without previous recruitment experience. What we require:
- You will be a confident, ambitious hard worker with a strong commercial awareness, or the drive and desire to develop this over time
- You should be competitive and driven to meet company targets and personal development objectives
- This role would suit a recent graduate looking for their first professional position or a candidate with pervious recruitment/ sales experience looking to move into a delivery focused role.
- You will have a background in customer service, sales, fundraising or resourcing
- Basic salary between £17,000- £18,000 per annum, plus uncapped commission and benefits
This is a genuinely exciting opportunity to join a thriving, results-driven business, where your successes will be directly rewarded with a generous commission structure, great benefits and no cold calling!
Please send you Cv for immediate consideration.