We're on the lookout for an Internal Recruiter to join a world-leading Research Facility and Artificial Intelligence business. This company are building technologies and software more impressive than the human brain in order to address some of the most complex challenges found in modern day life. In the last two years they have trebled in size and are now anchored within a large, high-profile, tech-giant in central London.
Looking for internal recruitment jobs? A rare opportunity has arisen and they are now on the hunt for an exceptionally organised and personable Internal Recruiter to join their tight-knit team and help source new and exciting talent.
In this Internal Recruiter job, you will play an integral role in the wider people and culture team. You will be reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager who oversees the recruitment lifecycle and ensures the best possible candidate experience. From handling confidential data and documents, to getting stuck-in to the coordination of interviews - there's huge scope to learn within a collaborative and supportive team.
In this Internal Recruiter job, your tasks will include:
- Handling a high-volume of interviews and ensuring they are scheduled accurately with candidates from across the globe
- Being the first point of contact for all visitors and host all candidates ensuring the interview process runs smoothly
- Liaising with external recruitment agencies, ensuring role requirements and interview logistics are communicated clearly
- Dealing efficiently with candidate queries regarding the offer process
- Handling confidential data
- Being a positive and welcoming person as you provide an exceptional service to all candidates, Hiring Managers and new starters
So, what are we looking for?
- A high-achieving individual with a strong academic track record
- Ideally a minimum of 6-12 months' administrative experience in a fast-paced environment where you have handled large amounts of data or managed diaries
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a natural ability to build strong rapports
- A natural problem solver with the ability to be flexible in a constantly changing environment
- Common-sense in abundance
- Fantastic organisation skills with the ability to juggle many projects at once
- Incredible attention to detail
- Great computer skills and data-entry experience would be a real plus
- A highly collaborative team player who's not afraid of taking on a fresh challenge
What else is on offer?
- Beautiful offices in central London
- An exceptional opportunity to join the ranks of an inspirational business whose mission is to work towards making high-profile technological breakthroughs that are changing the world we live in, for the better
- Personal and professional development is taken incredibly seriously at the company - excellent training and support will be on offer
- Generous benefits and perks package
Looking for Internal Recruiter jobs and want to join a leading tech company? Make sure you apply for this Internal Recruiter job in London today!