SuperCups Vending Ltd has been established since 1976. We supply vending machines throughout the UK and operate machines in Kent, Essex and London. You can find out more about SuperCups Vending Ltd by visiting our website.
We have a permanent position available for an Internal Operational Support Administrator to be based at our offices in Ashford Kent. This position will be to support our Warehouse Team Leader. It is an essential requirement for this role that the successful candidate holds a clear enhanced DBS Certificate which will be organised and paid for by the Company.
The SuperCups Values sit at the heart of the business and help us to achieve our goals. Everyday we expect all our staff to behave in a way to bring our Values to life by: Valuing and respecting all our customers, Openly communicating, Being proud of what we do, Sharing ideas and knowledge, Encouraging a one team approach, Being open to change and new ideas.
- Hours: 18 hours per week, Tuesday 10:00 to 14:00, Wednesday 10:00 to 17:00 and Thursday 09:30 to 17:30.
- 12 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday per year, which increases after two years and five years.
- Salary: £7,160.00 per annum. Overtime if required.
- Company uniform and PPE provided.
- Free Parking.
- Perkbox Account.
To be successful in this role you will need to have the following skills:
- Ability to work as part of a team, but also work autonomously.
- Work in a highly confidential and high security role/environment.
- Use of IT systems/inputting data.
- High attention to detail as duties must be performed accurately.
- Confidentiality and discretion.
- Good Time Keeping.
- Friendly and helpful nature.
- Good Communication Skills
It would be desirable if candidates have experience of:
- Working in a service related industry.
- Manual Handling experience.
- Health and Safety training.
To apply please forward a CV (maximum 2 sides of A4) with a covering letter marked for the attention of Michael Truman, Warehouse Team Leader. When Applying for this vacancy please indicate your location.
The closing date for all applications is Thursday, 22.03.18 and interviews will be held on the Wednesday, 28.03.18 in Ashford.
- Communication Skills
- Computer Literate
- Data Entry
- Manual Handling