Internal Communications and Engagement Lead (3 month contract)
Are you a confident communicator looking to take on your next role with an eco-friendly business? This family run organisation is on the hunt for a Short-term Internal Communications and Engagement Lead to join their team!
Our client offer an outstanding office, coworking, retail and lab spaces for businesses, whilst also offering them the expertise and support to grow. From networking opportunities and exclusive events, to state-of-the-art facilities designed to put employee wellbeing first, there’s something to help every business reach new heights.
As a Gold Standard Low Carbon Company, our client is the first commercial property partner to work towards a net zero carbon future by 2030 with the UK Green Building Council.
- Develop and deliver authentic, fresh and inspiring communications across internal and external platforms and channels. Taking a journalistic approach to seeking out stories, generating content and creating narratives.
- Create talkability across multiple social media platforms including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- Own the development and coordination of colleague events that excite and inspire our teams.
- Work with our internal creative team to bring to life new engagement initiatives and ideas and evaluate and measure the effectiveness of internal and external campaigns, communications and activities.
- Work closely with our Brand & Marketing team to drive alignment in our content creation, create a consistent brand message and unified campaigns that drive real engagement.
- Help people across Bruntwood understand their role in executing our strategy and driving business performance, creating buy-in to our purpose, and feel motivated about our future.
- Ability to come in and hit the ground running
- Deliver; setting expectations and delivering on them is important to us.
- Collaborate; you will be expected to build strong working relationships with your team and colleagues across the business.
- Learn; you will actively seek to extend your knowledge and expertise to enable you to bring out the best in everything you do. Understanding your business area is critical to delivering value in this role.
- Measure; you will evaluate the impact of our communications strategy on colleague engagement and iterate our approach to continuously drive improvement
- Internal Communications
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'