Are you a creative communicator with event management experience who enjoys facilitating communication between different teams? Then you might be the perfect fit for this Internal Communication and Administration opportunity. We are looking for someone with Internal Communications experience who can work independently, drive the IC strategy, and connect teams spread across different offices on two different continents. In your role you will write, create and present internal news via different channels. You will organise all internal events and manage the budget for the internal communication. You speak and write English perfectly and you enjoy presenting in front of an audience.
Key responsibilities include:
- Write, edit and create internal news and share them across our different channels
- Deliver two main company events per year
- Organise or facilitate monthly events in the local offices
- Manage, maintain and improve the intranet
- Manage the internal communication budget including invoice processing
- Work with external and internal suppliers and research ideas for employee incentives
- Drive the internal communication strategy
The successful candidate will most likely be a 2nd or 3rd jobber with a background in SaaS, tech expertise and managing internal communications and change. Also French as a second language would be ideal. Someone that thinks outside the box, is really creative and not afraid to 'jump on stage’ if needed to present in front of everyone! In addition, you will be fascinated by the power of words and be are a creative and passionate writer.