ACA, ACCA, CIA, Internal Audit Manager Financial Services, Swindon £55-65000 + car and bens
Your new company
A well known international financial services organisation based in Swindon.
Your new role
As an Internal Audit Manager you will manage, plan, scope and deliver local and global audits, with increased complexity. This will be in compliance with Group Audit standards and you will also provide input to the creation of the rolling audit plan.
- Provide specific risk inputs to the development of the rolling audit plan
- Assist the Portfolio Manager in planning and determining the audit scope and as Auditor in Charge , review work
- Interact with business stakeholders to reach an agreement on final audit reports and corrective actions; oversee closure of agreed actions
- Participate in strategic corporate change projects and provide inputs on controls and risks
- Provide guidance to business teams on matters related to controls, risk and governance
- Report and escalate risks and issues as appropriate
- Use data analytics in audit engagements, where appropriate
- Complete the annual performance assessments on time and with the required quality standards
- Build relationships with peers in Group Audit across geographies and proactively exchange ideas and information
- Provide guidance on controls, risk and governance to the business, as required, to ensure full compliance with the organisation´s rules and regulations
- This role involves travel of c20% away from Swindon
What you'll need to succeed
- Considerable years of experience in Internal Audit and Financial Services
- Professional certification including CIA, CISA, ACA equivalent or relevant technical subject matter certification, would be required
- Experience of working in a multi complex organisation which is subject to change
- Ability to take decisions autonomously, subject to verification
What you'll get in return
On offer with this role is an excellent package with salary up to £65000 + car and bonus + bens and a truly progressive team with opportunity to move on within the business either in Internal Audit of the wider Finance team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- ACCA ACA CIA Internal Audit Swindon
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job