Job Title Internal Account Manager
Reports to Sales Manager
Hours Full Time, Monday to Friday 8am - 4:30pm
Holiday 28 days including public holidays
Salary £25,000 to £35,000 depending on experience plus commission
Probation Six months
Our client is a progressive company within the print and graphics industry, operating in sectors including corporate print, promotional merchandise, signage and display. Established in 1981 the family run business operate from a convenient base on the west side of Coventry.
The focus of the role is to service and develop business from existing and prospective customers of Graphic Arts Group and especially to identify and nurture key growth accounts from the existing customer base.
The Account Manager is expected to take ownership of a customer - both in terms of opportunities and challenges - and should act as a conduit for the customer when liaising across departments, always keeping in mind that great customer service is a prime business objective.
A vital element of the role is the active development of new opportunities within the business in line with Graphic Arts Group’s overall objectives. Productive customer interaction should be maximised.
Qualifications and Experience
- B2B experience essential with a confident yet consultative / professional telephone manner
- IT literate, experience of using Microsoft Office
- Proven track record in delivering strong business growth
- Customer focused with ability to build and nurture long term relationships
- High attention to detail
- Must be self motivated with a hard working attitude and desire to succeed
- Technically minded with an ability to absorb information
- Strong mathematical skills
- Knowledge and understanding of print and promotional merchandise would be an advantage
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Receive enquiries, evaluate options and liaise with suppliers
- Submit quotations, follow up with customers and revise as required
- Engage in planned telemarketing and contact with clients and prospective clients
- Ensure all information is entered on to the company CRM system and kept up to date
- Process sales orders and enter for production, whether in house or with external suppliers
- Monitoring order progress, proofing the products and ensuring that delivery commitments are fulfilled
- In conjunction with the Marketing Department, grow existing accounts by cross selling and actively seeking referrals and new business opportunities