Our client is looking for a professional Internal Account Manager with Business Development experience for their software company based in Downham Market. You will be working within a small dedicated team whose main responsibilities will be to help account manage established clients of the business by building relationships, renewing contracts and up selling new products. Working alongside the marketing manager you will also be responsible for following up on enquiries that come from marketing campaigns.
- £25,000 - £30,000 base salary
- Commission based on customer retention and new business
- Friendly professional business who are growing
- Great team
- No cold calling - warm leads generated through marketing
My client is looking for someone who is driven, professional and great over the phone. You will be working for an organisation that specialises in IT solutions across various sectors so previous experience in software or technical products would be preferred but essential.
- Proven account management experience
- Show a drive and desire to succeed and meet all objectives and targets
- Forward thinking, creative and articulate
- Capable of working within a busy team and under own direction and initiative
- Understanding of CRM principles in order to manage & reporting of sales opportunities
- Excellent communications skills (Verbal and Written) for engagement both internal and with customers
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity then please send your up to date CV through to Ian Baldry at VPss as soon as possible.
- Account Management
- Business Development
- Customer Service
- IT Sales