INTERNAL ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
Main Purpose of Job:
The Internal Account Executive is the main contact point for customer. The IAE pro-actively manages service levels by investigating, reporting and proposing actions on service continuously.
- To provide professional and effective services to internal/external customers
- Build effective relationships with customers; ensure customers have a good level of understanding and knowledge of our products and services
- Be involved with complaints and invoice queries
- Assist with forecasting accurately to the business on a daily basis
- Answer and deal with phone calls and emails from all accounts ensuring all enquiries are dealt with in a timely manner
- Reporting on SLA to customers by providing operational, KPI and service analysis reports to agreed timescales
- Analyse service provided to customers to enable continuous service improvements and/or cost saving opportunities
- Support the generation and implementation of new business accounts
- Ensure that all complaints are recorded in the CRM and dealt with accordingly. Be aware of response time and follow the escalation process. All outcomes should have root cause conclusion
- Articulate - possess strong communication skills both face to face, written and on the telephone
- Willingness to make decisions & problem solve
- Flexible & adaptable - able to carry out a range of different duties and to multitask
- Able to prioritise workload and work to deadlines
- A good team player, able to support other members within the team
- Accurate & thorough
- Flexible & adaptable
- Maintains a professional attitude
- Presentational Skills - able to conduct effective presentations to customers
- IT Literate particularly with MS Office Applications.
- Able to analyse data, spot trends, draw conclusions and make recommendations to management.
- Experience (type and level):
- A minimum of 18 months current or relevant experience managing key small, medium and large business accounts
We regret to inform you that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to reply to everyone.
If your application is successful we will contact you within 5 working days.
If unfortunately you do not hear from us please feel free to apply for future roles.
- Customer Service
- MS Excel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job