Our client are a leading business within their own sector. Due to growth within the team our client are seeking an Purchase ledger clerk to join their expanding business.
- Prioritise work load to ensure the chain of events from receiving, coding and posting invoices through to payment is working effectively.
- The Purchase Ledger Clerk will ensure that all relevant documentation related to payment of invoices is accurate and attached before payment is made, such as purchase orders and delivery notes.
- Prepare credit applications to open new accounts and submit for approval
- Reconciliation of Supplier statements.
- Analyse, investigate and resolve any financial queries and discrepancies for suppliers
- Preparation and dispatch of Manual cheques and BACS payment.
THIS IS AN IMMEDIATE START
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job