VENNGROUP Specialists in professional temporary recruitment
Interim Principle Public Health Analyst
Length: 3 months potentially ongoing
Key Responsibilities of the Public Health Analyst:
- Working within the Public Health team across a variety of programmes
- Supporting the identification and capture of relevant data
- Pulling data together for different programmes for analysis
- Leading with programmes and JSNA products across council and working on the development of an automated JSNA
- Looking into health inequalities and working on health data sets across council
Requirements of the Public Health Analyst:
- Broad experience of different areas within Public Health
- Experienced in working with a range of operational and strategic colleagues within a multi-disciplinary environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to present complex data in an accessible format to a range of audiences, utilising visual and engaging methods of presentation of data and statistics
If you have experience to match the requirements, or if you would like more information on the role, please contact Nicola Gradon or Toby Rose on
and email you CV to
*Venn Group's "Recommendation Scheme": if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.
- Public Health Analysis
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'