Interim Marketing Executive
You MUST be immediately available to start this role with a large leisure business based in Warrington for a 9 month contract with very real opportunities for long term progression.
As the Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for the following:
- Pro-actively raise the profile of the business by creating positive public relations and regular press releases.
- Co-ordinate and implement the marketing team plan, whilst supporting all other area team plans on a marketing and communications level working towards the organisations aims and objectives.
- Increase brand awareness across our brands and maintain and protect brand reputation, where necessary.
- Assist in the monitoring of any KPIs deemed appropriate by senior management.
- Identify, write and distribute content for both external and internal communications channels, including media releases, editorial features, statements, speeches and e-communications.
- To work with third party providers to maximise business and ensure value for money is achieved.
- Work with media companies to write and produce marketing materials for all areas of the business.
- Writing content for both internal and external communication purposes.
- Effective management of all marketing and merchandise stock to ensure adequate levels are maintained.
- Ensure an effective and efficient distribution network for all promotional material.
- Dealing with advertising requirements; creative input, raising orders, negotiating value for money, copy writing, and tracking.
- Working with the ICT Team to ensure website upkeep and development, maximising opportunities for business.
- Develop and maintain effective data capture tools and systems to facilitate segmented and targeted customer contact.
- Responsible for the upkeep and continued development of social media activity to develop the brand and increase customer engagement.
- Support the organisation in the delivery of special events and displays to promote the business.
- Create/contribute to the development of company strategies or plans around marketing and communications.
- Proactive contribution to the development of new initiatives to increase sales and maximise income generation.
- Support sites with sales & marketing promotions to ensure maximum impact
- Carry out all duties with due regard to confidentiality and data protection regulations.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"