Interim Head of Bank Risk Oversight
Long established, my client is a market leader in the field in which they operate. They have ambitious expansion plans as they seek to capitalise on their growing reputation in the market place.
They are currently looking for an interim specialist who is available to start as soon as possible and who will be responsible for the following
- Lead the 123 Risk and Compliance workstream
- Work with project management support to ensure timelines and delivery requirements are understood and delivered.
- Agree resource requirements on workstream and manage other interim resource on the 123 risk and compliance workstream.
- Responsible for developing the Risk management Framework and supporting policies and processes to support a potential new bank
- Developing the risk appetite statements at board level and rolling this down to reat a suite of executive level risk statements, metrics triggers and limits
- Develop the policy framework and underlying policies and supporting material for bank
- Supporting risk elements of ICAAP and ILAAP
- Provide oversight and support to the wider programme where required
- Responsible for developing the operating model for 123 Risk Function
- Define operating model for 123 Risk & Compliance
- Identify gaps with current model and propose any changes to roles or new roles required
- Work with HR and central team to agree timing and recruitment plans and support recruitment activity
- Develop servicing model, reporting and governance and agree second line activities in conjunction with group risk team
- Demonstrable experience of building and implementing a risk framework within a bank of building society and an understanding of how to embed this into a relatively young organisation.
- Experience of board level reporting and presentation
- Strong understanding of Risk
- Experience of working in a group environment
This is a significant role working on a high profile project. It is also fairly urgent so they are looking for someone who is immediately or almost immediately available. Day rate is negotiable and entirely commensurate with experience but will reflect the significance of the role. They are looking to bring someone in for an initial period of 6 months
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"