As a key part of the finance team in a large London NHS Trust, you will be leading on the strategic development of the general ledger financial systems and associated feeder systems. Duties and responsibilities include:
- Providing support and technical expertise for current and future systems developments within finance
- Ensuring the integrity of the financial ledgers by developing and maintaining systems access and security
- Managing the financial systems team
- Developing processes, systems and methodologies to support performance reporting and accurate reporting on income and expenditure within the Trust
- Leading on the redesign and procurement of new financial systems
- Providing maintenance of the General Ledger system, setting up expenditure codes, amending establishment posts, etc.
- Ensuring the financial reporting structure is updated regularly and effectively.
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant with expert knowledge of computerised ledger systems and previous experience of leading the finance systems maintenance and development within an NHS environment. You will be a strong and clear leader, with specialist accounting knowledge and the ability to translate complex financial requirements into IT solutions. You will be a strong communicator, able to influence and inform senior stakeholders on the impact of systems changes and upgrades as well as ensuring systems compliance.
- Financial Systems
- General Ledger
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job