Great opportunity to join the leading VC Investment business in Europe. This is an Interim role to cover a period of Maternity leave but could also lead to a more permanent role. This is a commercial role as well as a financial management role.
The Finance Manager, who forms part of the Portfolio Management team, manages three accountants who deliver the Fund level accounting and cash management, in particular for institutional funds.
Whilst the role’s primary focus is Institutional investors, the Finance Manager supports all aspects of portfolio management for all clients with a particular focus on financial management and reporting.
- Financial management of the funds and fund forecasting
- Manage all distributions and capital movements
- Direct financial policies, budgets and audit processes for underlying investments, working closely with the operational teams on delivery
- Support the quarterly portfolio valuations process, working closely with the operational teams on delivery and owning the final reports
- Support the optimisation of fund structures, minimising tax leakage and costs
- Supporting investor relations on ad-hoc issues
- Oversee the financial on-boarding of new Funds and Assets, including forecasting and ensuring adequate and competent resource is in place
- Support transaction due diligence as needed
- Support any pre or post acquisition restructurings that may be needed
- Qualified Accountant ACA or ACCA or CA
- Strong Investment or Infrastructure experience
- Strong team management experience
- You must enjoy a busy environment and have the confidence to just get things done
- Must have the ability to deliver process improvement projects
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job