An excellent opportunity has arisen for a qualified accountant to join a Blue chip organisation based in West London. this company has experienced some exciting new growth over the last few years and has led them to recruit for this position.
- Production of the monthly Management Accounts; including P&L, Balance Sheet, Cashflow.
- Ownership of the Balance Sheet and Cashflow
- Provide management with timely, accurate, valuable and comprehensive reporting and analysis of business performance.
- Responsible for revenue recognition, cash flow forecasting and analysis.
- Working with the FC on projects and ensure business continuity.
- Deliver of annual budgets and forecasts.
- preparation of statutory accounts.
- Handle mass amounts of data using SAP.
- Technically strong.
- Strong commercially with a good knowledge of IFRS.
- Highly effective organiser
- Proficient in the use of SAP, HFM.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to quickly form working relationships.
- High quality analytical skills.
- ACA or ACCA qualified
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job