Salary: £18,000 - 26,000 per annum
A brilliant opportunity has arisen with a highly reputable client of mine. They are looking to recruit an Interim Day Centre Manager for one of their fantastic residential autism centres in Weston-Super-Mare, North Somerset. The service provides a dedicated programme for children and adults with autism and associated learning disabilities including breakfast club, evening groups and weekend activities.
They are paying £18,000 - 26,000 for the successful candidate dependent on experience and qualifications.
- Managing all aspects of running the centre including supervision of staff, rotas, care planning, quality assurance, training, budget management, finances and management of medication.
- Ensuring adherence to all CQC fundamental standards.
- Communicating effectively to both internal and external stakeholders
- Training, developing and motivating staff through example and attention to good working practice.
The ideal candidate will:
- Ideally have been a Manager previously. An exceptional Deputy Manager looking to step up will also be considered.
- Be exceptionally well-organised and have a proven track record of successfully managing teams.
- A good understanding of the latest developments within the field of learning disabilities/autism.
- Have the ability to motivate and lead a team of staff, ensuring the highest standards of care are provided.
If you are currently looking for a new opportunity, then please send an up to date CV to or alternatively call James on to discuss specific roles.
***I cover all Nursing and Home/Hospital Manager vacancies across the Home Counties and the South-West, so if you are looking for work and living in this region please send me your CV and I will give you a call.***
Don't keep a good thing to yourself - Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme - £200 pounds if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.
- Learning Disabilities