Our client, a highly respected and regarded insurance organisation based in London, is currently looking for an Intelligence Researcher.
- Conducting initial review and triage of intelligence to identify sources of productive intelligence.
- Researching triaged intelligence and producing reports for dissemination to customers.
- Efficient delivery of Level 1 requests in accordance with SLAs.
- Efficient response to DPA requests.
- Identifying potential intelligence development opportunities from Level 1 and DPA requests.
- Supporting the analytics team with feedback to the analytics output, in order to measure the benefits to customers.
- Delivery of ad-hoc research for internal stakeholders.
- Minimum of 12 months experience of insurance claims handling or similar investigative experience.
- Experience of producing clear and concise written reports / summary fraud intelligence / risk / process review briefings.
- Demonstrable track record of research capability, with evidence of adapting research and analytical skills to changing roles, environments.
- Demonstrable track record of problem solving through analysis.
- Familiarity with analytics systems and associated process needed to identify suspect patterns of activity in large data clusters.
- Knowledge of insurance fraud and other forms of financial crime.
- Understanding of the regulatory framework applicable to the insurance industry.
Keywords: Intelligence; Fraud Intelligence; Risk; Intelligence Analysis; Insurance Fraud; Fraud Analysis; Fraud Analyst; DPA; Data Protection; Intelligence Researcher
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"