By leveraging cutting-edge technology and experienced analysts, this fintech business are going beyond and setting new standards in Due Diligence, Staff Screening, and Compliance. Their in-house developed methodologies and proprietary software are analyst driven and were designed by those who have protected the national interests of the United Kingdom in roles within the government, law enforcement, fraud prevention, cyber security, and the military
You will be working alongside and receiving training from experienced professionals who have served in the military, police and The National Crime Agency in addition to having extensive expertise in cyber security, law and the financial industry. The role offers training in OSINT and SOCMINT and rapid career development opportunities.
This role will suit a recent graduate with a keen interest in open source intelligence and good understanding of social media platforms and the internet.
If you have a scientific or mathematics background, are motivated, logical, analytical and interested in a future career in open source research (intelligence and analysis), then this could be the interesting job twist that you've been looking for.
They are looking for someone with the following attributes:
- Think and operate in a logical and investigative manner.
- Driven with instincts to ask the right questions.
- Good verbal and written communication.
- Proficiency in relevant computer and online based applications such as MS Office.
- Take initiatives to help drive the company growth.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to deal sensitively and appropriately with confidential information.