Project Manager // Integration // Change // Insurance // London
Our client a leading London based Insurance Broker requires an Integration Project Manager to manage a number of complex work streams within a program of work ensuring strategy and execution are performed to completion in accordance with the overall work stream vision. The ideal candidate will have extensive insurance industry experience, will have previously worked on large scale integration programmes, and will be comfortable managing a number of workstream from a high level.
Management of work streams:
- Provide support to stakeholders with items such as prioritisation, assignment, and management of multiple projects and programs.
- Facilitate and support the utilisation of project implementation documentation including implementation toolkits, and migration schedules.
- Work with stakeholders and team members to accomplish multiple project activities to facilitate goals of transformation project.
- Manage the facilitation of project tasks and goals as well as staffing risk management in order to ensure proper management of risk and its impact on business initiatives for the project
Management of work stream controls and compliance to include:
- Escalation of issues to management and ensure change control process for assigned projects and programs across functions are aligned.
- Ensuring project controls are followed for assigned projects
- Identification and resolution of issues and problems which occur on project work;
- Management of project/program deliverables including the management and mitigation of risks
- Strong project management skills
- Extensive Insurance industry experience
- Proven experience in delivering integration projects
- Experience managing workstreams including legal, HR, Marketing & Comms, IT, Business Applications, Procurement, Operations and Business
- Proven people manager.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.