Integration Platform Engineer / Web Developer
Location: Leeds City Centre
Salary: Circa £38,000 per annum
3 Year Fixed Term Contract
About the company:
Stepchange Debt Charity is the UK’s leading debt advice charity, with 1,500 colleagues, over 200,000 clients, and over £4.2 billion debt under management and for 25 years we’ve provided advice and a comprehensive range of practical and effective solutions to help over 2 million people get their finances in shape and their lives back on track.
We are embarking on a journey to transform and modernise our IT Services and ways of working through close collaboration and partnerships. We are achieving this by passionately embracing new technology and empowering multi-disciplined teams to deliver ambitious strategic objectives through creativity, innovation and forward thinking.
We’re looking for a talented and passionate Integration Platform Engineer / Web Developer to join our team and develop high quality integration solutions that will fulfil the charity’s requirements. Our development team are passionate about continuous improvement and strive to assess and implement the latest techniques and tools.
Duties of the Integration Platform Engineer / Web Developer:
- Develop Integration solutions that meet business requirements.
- Establish standards and procedures in the areas of systems integration and testing.
- Propose solutions or options to fulfil data mapping/manipulation requirements.
- Liaise with Analysts to understand business requirements and with Solution Architects on functional and technical designs.
Requirements of the Integration Platform Engineer / Web Developer:
- Experience working in IT with experience with one or more ESB technologies (such as Dell Boomi, MuleSoft, WebSPhere, Oracle, WebMethods, Talend or Tibco) and have experience with common integration and testing patterns
- Experience with SQL Server / XSD / XML / XSLT.
- Experience with WebServices / APIs.
- Understanding of source code management/version control using technologies such as SVN, Git, BitBucket, TFS.
Integration Platform Engineer / Web Developer Benefits:
- Generous holiday entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell annual leave
- Season ticket loans
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Assisted study
- Contributory group personal pension plan
- Health cash plan
- Great working atmosphere
If you meet the requirements and feel that this Integration Platform Engineer / Web Developer role is right for you then please apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job