Experienced Java / IT Consultants / Intergration Consultants.
Technically challenging tasks:
- Lead and deliver on client projects with focus on integration and customization of the software suite
- Prepare integration design, code the interfaces back-end and front-end, configure the software according to contract/customer requirements.
- Advise client teams on how to effectively apply, use and maintain the software within their organisations
- Ensure sustainability of the client based solutions through effective knowledge transfer in the form of coaching and formal classroom training/
- IT related University degree.
- 4 to 6 years of experience working as a Software Integrator/IT Consultant.
- Ability to independently deliver on client site whilst managing key client relationships.
- Strong analytical capabilities to identify client requirements.
- Capable to work smartly under pressure and to make use the company's assets to deliver effectively.
- Proven ability to function within, or lead a team.
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to be flexible to meet client needs and expectations.
- Display high level of motivation.
- Very good command of German spoken and written.
- Very well versed in Java/J2EE.
- Strong architecture and software design skills.
- Knowledge of key operating systems (Windows, Unix / Linux)
- Experienced working with web and application servers such as Apache Tomcat, JBoss, IBM Websphere and BEA Weblogic.
- Knowledge of working with common DBMSs (Oracle, MySQL, MSSQL)
- Experienced working with W3C standards (XML, XML Schema, XSLT, XSLFO, HTML, Xforms, Xpath)
- Capable in quickly getting familiarized with new technologies and how to apply them.
Nice to have:
- Profound knowledge of the financial services industry/
- Knowledge of document composition and output formats such as AFP, XEP,PDF, PDF / A, PCL and PostScript/
- Experienced in integration of enterprise business applications and associated software (for example authorization/authentication, logging and archiving)
- Knowledge of standard enterprise IT processes such as development lifecycles.
- Knowledge of current server hardware ranges and their application.
Noble Recruiting are an equal opportunities employer
Please note that due to the high number of applications we receive, only successful candidates will be contacted.
- IT Consultant
- Software integration
- Client Communication Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"