CS Healthcare is an award winning not-for-profit organisation that provides health insurance to our unique marketplace of Civil Service and Public Sector workers and their families. We pride ourselves in providing exceptional customer service to our clients and are always working harder to improve our quality of service.
We are currently looking for a knowledgeable and experienced Claims Manager to drive performance and oversee the performance of others. Reporting into the Head of Insurance, the ideal candidate will assess and report on the team’s progress, as well as review and develop upon existing reporting measures.
The role involves, but is not limited to
- Ensure the delivery of high quality claims assessment and handling
- Proactive in ideas of improvement
- Oversee administration of Dual Insurance claims
- Undertake case reviews and assessment
- Conduct regular audits of claims team
- Assist with annual policy reviews
- Act as mentor and coach for the Claims team
- Underwrite assessments
- Manage a team of 7-10 staff
- Develop and present training materials
The ideal candidate
- Insurance industry knowledge
- Experience managing and developing staff
- Clinically qualified and experienced desirable
- Strong commitment to exceptional customer service
- High levels of technical knowledge on policy terms and conditions
- CII qualification or willingness to obtain
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a large team and make a genuine contribution to our customer service delivery. Managing 7-10 staff, this is a hands-on and collaborative role where no two days are alike! Please apply now to be considered. Immediate start is available.
CS Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer that bases its hiring decisions on the skills, qualifications and experience of their candidates and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category. Candidates who are offered employment may be subject to a criminal record and other background checks as permitted or required by company policy or applicable law.
- Claims Management
- Customer Service
- Health Insurance
- Private Healthcare
- People Management