Lockton is the world’s largest privately held independent insurance broker. Their focus is to provide their clients with the best in risk management, insurance and employee benefits consulting.
The business is currently recruiting for an Apprentice Account Administrator. This role will be based in the specialist Lockton Global Financial Institutions team, which is responsible for providing innovative and competitive insurance programmes to protect the personal assets of a client’s company and senior employees.
This role will provide pivotal support within the team from an administrative perspective, supporting the Account Executives, whilst learning about becoming an Account Executive and gradually building out your own portfolio of business.
The role would suit candidates who have recently completed A Levels and are looking to start a career in insurance.
There will be full training and support to work towards fully funded professional qualifications i.e. the Level 3 Insurance Practitioner Apprenticeship, plus Certificate Level of the Chartered Institute of Insurance qualification.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Provision of administrative support in accordance with agreed Lockton procedures.
- Obtain claims information forms from insurers/Claims.
- Prepare renewal reports.
- Collect data/statistics for inclusion in market presentations.
- Upload insurance contracts to PPL (Placing Platform Limited).
- Preparation of marketing documentation for new business, renewals and mid-term amendments.
- Preparation and issuance of invoices, mid-term amendments and closings.
- Create and update relevant systems.
- Liaise with insurers and clients as required.
- Prompt and accurate resolution of accounts queries.
- Provide support to Global Financial Institution (GFI) client service team in the provision of insurance programme.
- Monitor and respond to management information reports.
- Willingness and ability to continue to develop knowledge through formal and informal learning, both internal and external to the company.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally both verbally and in writing with clients, insurers and other associates.
- Ability to manage time, prioritise and ensure that deadlines are met without compromising quality.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, including research and investigation.
- Knowledge of Microsoft products (Word, Excel, Outlook) or similar software applications.
- Work in support of other team colleagues.
Theentrepreneurial culture of the Lockton business is reflected in empowering their associates to act quickly, learn fast and provide the right solutions for their clients.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'