£16,250pa + Qualifications
My well established client are seeking driven individuals to join their fast paced team. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to work towards a career within Financial Services and with funded qualifications, progression is guaranteed for those willing to learn!
No experience required!
- Organising multinational insurance documents for data processing
- Liaising with London clients, ensuring there are no discrepancies
- Entering information from a variety of insurance documents onto the database
- Working closely with your team, to ensure that the work is completed to the agreed time scale.
- Logging any errors, and ensuring all information is accurate
- Attention to detail is key
- Must be able to work well within a team
- Must show a commitment to learn and develop through funded qualifications
- Problem solving
A minimum of 5 GCSE’s grade C and above including Maths and English are essential.
For immediate consideration send your CV to Ellie @i2irecruitment.co.uk Today!
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.
- Financial Services
- Problem Solving
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'