Client Support Coordinator
£19,000-£22,000 + Excellent Benefits
Fantastic and dynamic organisation involved with exhibitions and events production for high street names including the British Library, Warner Brother, Burberry, Aston Martin, Ralph Lauren to name just a few
This role is extremely varied and requires a administrator who can multitask and coordinate multiple client installations enabling the smooth efficient running of the installation jobs.
The main functions will work under the following headers and involve a myriad of responsibilities;
• Book in installation visits to stores using either stores own on-line portal or by e-mail.
• Up-dating security passes and insurance questionnaires as necessary.
• Updating and amending standard RAM’s reports and submitting to stores prior to installation visits.
• Maintaining communication with stores to prepare for visits as necessary.
Job Scheduling and approval
• Managing the scheduling of job staff and the selection of the best person for each job
• Book in sub-contract installations teams as selected by Installations Administration Manager
• Gather sub-contractor schedules and quotations, document costs on standard Excel schedules.
• Send schedules of costs to Project Coordinators and obtain approval for costs.
• Submitting cost to procurement to raise a Purchase Order and confirming with Sub-contractors.
• Assist in maintaining installations calendar when necessary.
• Liaising with installation teams prior to, and during site visits in order to assist in the smooth running of projects.
• Generally liaise with Project Coordinators and installation teams as necessary in order to facilitate the smooth running of projects.
• Liaising with directly with other department heads and potentially reporting to the board directors.
• Updating the Installation feedback App schedule with new installation visits and handling and checking feedback reports when requested.
• Bringing in new processes and procedures
• Positive and constructive collaboration is key to everything the business does. Maintaining regular, clear and positive communication with all teams and Project Managers is essential to ensuring jobs and projects are completed correctly.
• Taking part in major work kick off meetings at the office when required.
• Providing leave cover for other members of staff when fully trained and with appropriate supervision.
Candidate should have:
-Good organisation and communications skills
-Be able to multitask
-Good time management
-Eye for detail be able to facilitate the smooth running of the projects
-Be a team player
-Ability to work under pressure
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'