This role will involve co-ordinating the Fitter/Installation teams to oversee the final phase of the project - ensuring the correct products are installed within the agreed timeframe, in the correct location, within the agreed cost structure.
Working alongside and reporting to the Department Head, we are searching for a professional who can take full ownership of the installation cycle, driving performance from phase 1 - directing the installation and fit teams, through to project completion.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate experience in a similar role, with excellent people skills, highly efficient and organised in approach and a team player.
Day to Day Responsibilities will include:
- Ensure the Installation/Fitter Teams are aware of the daily/weekly schedule;
- Review and amend the job list and schedule;
- Ensure Client is fully aware of who will be on site and when;
- Collate all packs/keys/documentation required by each Installation/Fit team;
- Maintain stock control of required goods;
- Maintain filing system relating to each job;
- Collate and sign-off Time Sheets for each Fitter - manage availability for future jobs, ensuring full team available;
- Update training records and personnel files for each Team member;
- Book travel arrangements (travel and accommodation) for overseas work ensuring seamless delivery of the team and goods;
- Work with Accounts Dept to monitor daily the status of paid jobs.
- Act as the central point for all Fitters and Clients, answering questions, resolving queries and identifying solutions.
This is a dynamic role, requiring a person who can think 'outside the box', work within deadlines, adhere to processes and systems, whilst maintaining a seamless workflow.
May & Stephens acts as an "employment agency" in relation to this vacancy
May & Stephens Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of sex, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, or disability.
- Installation Manager
- Installation Co-ordinator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job