Installation Engineer required for our client; a specialist manufacturer and provider of security systems. They are looking to expand their team with the addition of an experienced Senior Engineer who will be tasked with the installation of door entry systems, access control and CCTV in commercial and domestic sites across London and the Home Counties.
Security Engineer Position Overview
The successful engineer will have at least 2 years' experience installing CCTV, Access Control and Door Entry Systems and live within a commutable distance to North West London. Experience in an Installation Engineer role within the security industry is essential.
Install Engineer Position Requirements
- Minimum of 2 years' experience as an Install Engineer in the security industry
- Must have a valid UK driving license
- Experience servicing and maintaining CCTV, Door Entry and Access Control is essential
- Must be happy to cover London
- Must hold a CSCS card or be willing to obtain one
Install Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £28k - £32k DOE + Travel paid + Overtime
- Working hours Mon - Fri 07:30 - 16:30
- 20 days holiday + Bank
- Company van
- Employee Benefits Package Available
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job