A leading international Accountancy Practice is seeking an experienced Insolvency Senior Manager to strengthen their growing Restructuring and Insolvency team. The role is to be based out their Guernsey office but will include regular travel to Jersey.
- Manage a wide range of engagements across the spectrum of Insolvency and Advisory service lines.
- Manage and support of a team, providing ongoing training and reviews to enhance development.
- Responsible for overseeing the WIP and monitoring time charges to clients.
- Alongside the Director sets the budgets and fee levels.
- Manage existing client relationships, resolving any issues and maintaining consistent high quality service and introducer retention.
- Build an external network of professional, business and client contacts and promoting the firm at every opportunity to facilitate new business opportunities.
- Support the Director by actively participating in new client proposals and negotiations.
This is an opportunity to enhance your insolvency career with an offshore focus, as well as enjoy an excellent quality of life in the Channel Islands.
- ACA/ACCA or JIEB qualified
- At least 5 years corporate insolvency experience
- Offshore investigations and/or forensic accounting experience is advantageous.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job