Insolvency Practitioner - Midlands (may also suit merger)
Are you a newly qualified Insolvency Practitioner with a desire to help develop a professional insolvency and business recovery practice in the North West of England?
Or are you an established IP looking for a new challenge?
- Are you a good technical IP?
- Can you win work or are you just establishing yourself developing a network of work referrers but would welcome some support?
- Are you well respected for giving insolvency and business recovery advice ?
- Can you work as part of an established team?
- Could this be the next stage on your a career path?
Our Client would also be interested talking to Sole Practitioners with an existing small practice
Our client is an established corporate insolvency practice that continues to grow across the North and Midlands. This growth has resulted in our client's looking to establish a base in the Midlands.
- Manage a portfolio of mainly corporate insolvency cases
- Give business recovery and insolvency advice
- Help develop an ever increasing network of regular work providers working both on own initiative and as part of a team
- Manage a small team
- Plan case strategy
- Control costs, WIP and billings
- Managing, developing and engaging staff
- The role is expected to be 80% case management and 20% business development
Experience and Skills
- A minimum of 7 years insolvency experience
- JIEB qualified
- Has a thorough knowledge of all forms of formal insolvency procedure and legislation
- Understands and manages risk within potential and current cases
- A propensity to assist growing the practice
- Highly professional and respected
- Keeps CPD up to date
An excellent salary package is negotiable for this role subject to experience and qualifications
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job