We are currently working with a specialist Restructuring & Insolvency firm that is keen to strengthen their team in recruiting an Insolvency Administrator. The firm strongly believe in empowering their workforce and will provide a great opportunity for you to progress to Senior Administrator in a short space of time.
- You will be responsible for managing an ongoing caseload, initially comprising of a wide range of predominantly corporate cases.
- Deal with and adjudicate on retention of title, secured, preferential and unsecured claims with assistance if necessary
- Assist team in continuing to trading on site
- Prepare associated documentation for statutory meetings
- Deal with day to day correspondence, including non-standard correspondence
- Prepare accurate books and records inventories, and taking responsibility for the safeguard, removal and storage of such from company premises
- Some data entry and scanning of case documents as required
- Complete appropriate banking and cheque request forms in order to ensure that estate monies are handled and dealt with correctly
- Complete VAT returns
- Maintain and update IPS case diaries
- Prepare directors disqualification reports
- Liaise with professional agents
- Prepare supporting documents for sale contracts
- Update and maintain case checklists
- Attend and assist at meetings both in and out of the office when required
- Participate in internal and external marketing events as required
- You will have a proven track record in Corporate Recovery of at least 1 to 2 years.
- Previous experience of Liquidations is essential although exposure to Administrations work would be ideal.
- Relevant qualifications would be advantageous but experience and commitment to the role are more important.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"