A Chelmsford bases Insolvency Practitioner is looking for an Administrator to join their growing team.
The role will suit someone with one to two years Insolvency experience.
- Assisting in setting up new cases with senior members and adhering to internal and procedures for opening and closing of cases
- Supporting other members of the team by completing ad hoc tasks
- Ensure minutes for statutory meetings are prepared and signed
- Archiving files correctly at the closing of cases
- Inventory listings of records and confidential data
- Arrange mail re-direction
- Assist with routine creditor claims adjudication
- Preparation of documents and reports in accordance with the firm's guidelines
- Insolvency Administrator experience
In addition to the above there will be ad hoc Admin duties and general office duties
The role offers progression, an enjoyable working environment and the opportunity to be part of a large group of companies.
- Organisational Skills